iPhronesisTM enables the development of treatment strategies centered on the ability to predict which patients are more likely to respond to specific therapies. iPhronesis creates a holistic view of the patient, combining patient demographics and associated clinical data, along with genetic factors for associated drug metabolism, drug response and drug toxicity to establish a clinical decision support process. Read more »
- Increase ROI for Hospitals: Using terms mapper, rapidly annotate clinical notes with IDC-10 codes using NLP
- Longitudinal patient views: Detailed information about all significant medical events spanned over time. Detailed drilldown with contextually sensitive alerts and literature evidences.
- Clinical decision support system: Powerful, validated data points from agnostic datasources for guiding decisions based on contextually sensitive inputs
- Precision Medicine: Combining multi-omic data, generating rich annotated knowledgebases for executing patient profiles leading to patient specific outcomes and reporting
- Personalized cancer treatment: Combining multi-omic data for determining toxicity/ efficacy of treatment and patient profile-based treatment modifications. Evidences provided from primary literature and other databases.
- Regulatory compliance policy design
- Health data predictions